Off: MP3 - Shameless Self Publicizing

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Thu Jul 16 11:37:44 EDT 1998

>Ta very much!  I have the other 11 track plus a remix in MP3 format as
>well, but I don't have access to the server space to stick them on the
>web.
>I'll probably be doing a mail-order thing for a couple of quid to cover
>postage and the blank CD.
>
>Did you spot the kazoo section was actually Led Zepp's _Moby Dick_???
>
>Chris.

You know, I didn't!  The funny thing is that I played Led Zeppelin II
last night and still didn't make the connection.  Of course, I can hear
it now since you mentioned it...

Will you be rotating the other tracks on your site?

Brian

Brian Halligan
mailto:brianh at pulleyn.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html

"We are drawing a moustache on the wanted poster of the face of music."
-Fierce Wicker