BOC: Yucaipa Show Info

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 16 15:32:43 EDT 1998

This is really bizarre, folks. Yucaipa is a really little town adjacent to my
own little hometown, Redlands, and for there to be a concert there is so
unlikely, so absolutely inconceivable...and BOC at that. Needlesstosay, I'll
be there. If anyone else from the list will be there, please, let's plan on
meeting up. I can't complain about inconvenience this time.
Yucaipa...ha, ha, wow. Let me describe Yucaipa to you folks: A few fast food
joints, a bank, a high school, a grocery store, a couple thrift shops,
churches...and Blue Oyster Cult.

Chuck