Hawkwind covers all: James Last

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Thu Jul 16 19:21:01 EDT 1998

At 18:54 16/07/98 +0100, you wrote:
>> I remember looking for this years ago, but gave up... there's only so many
>> James last albums a person can look at before madness sets in :)  I'd love
>> to hear it though!
>>
>> Dave
>>

>So would I!
>
>DaveG

I have heard it!  But not for over 20 years - it was a truly disorienting
experience!

Anybody at all familiar with the musical atrocities committed by James Last
in the '70s could probably make a fair guess at what it sounds like - I
think I'd find it funny now, but I was a lot more messianic in those days!

ChrisW

ObTV: 48hrs

Free your mind & watch your ass!