OFF: New Hawkfan

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at IDIR.NET
Mon Jul 20 08:17:41 EDT 1998

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998, Dave Berry wrote:

> No, not a new issue of the fanzine -- I've got a son, Micheal Lachlan
> Berry, born on 19th June.  So far he's shown the good taste to like Ozric
> Tentacles and Anubian Lights.  We'll have to see how he fares with the
> Space Ritual!

Congratulations Dave!

> P.S. Now I can join the Militant Parents Assocation, with their endearing
> chant:
>         "What do we want?               -- More sleep!
>          When do we want it?            -- Now!"                :-)

Is that similar to the verses from Motorhead?

MOTORHEAD
( - Kilminster - )
Sunrise wrong side of another day
Sky-high and six thousand miles away
Don't know how long I've been awake
Wound up in an amazing state
Brained out total amnesia
Get some mental anaesthesia
Don't move, I'll shut the door and kill the lights
Fourth day, five day marathon
We're moving like a parallelogram
Don't move, the morning's not a pretty sight
I guess I'll see you on the ice outside
I should be tired, and all I am is wired
I Ain't felt this good for an hour
Motorhead, remember me now Motorhead

8-) 8-)

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Nomad of the Time Streams.  Poet.
iscladoc at idir.net                       RPG Writer/Reviewer.  Outer God.

          Visit the Dreaming City:  http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_