OFF: CDs which question our wits

Tue Jul 28 15:06:34 EDT 1998

> Besides, we all probably have some favorite band or album (Club Ninja
> > anyone?  just kidding...) that would cause the rest of us to question
> > our wits...

Hmm...since I sort of started this, here's a few CDs in my collection
that might make you wonder about me...

Veruca Salt - American Thighs, Eight Arms to Hold You, Blow it Out Your Ass
Vixen - Vixen, Rev it Up, Tangerine
David Lee Roth - Eat 'em and Smile
KISS - Alive, Alive II, Alive III
Rush - Chronicles, Test For Echo (for Martin Popoff's benefit)
Y&T - Greatest Hits '81 to '85 (sorry AB)
Pat Benatar - Greatest Hits
The Bangles - Greatest Hits
The Ramones - Greatest Hits
The B-52s - Greatest Hits
Alanis Morisette - Jagged Little Pill (no kidding!)
Henry Mancini - Greatest Hits

and of course, the most twisted CD in my collection:

Peter Bohovesky - Peter Bohovesky     ;-)

John