OFF: Where B da funk?

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Thu Jul 30 13:34:08 EDT 1998

Well, over here I can see "Uncle Jah Wants You", "Electric Spanking Of War
Babies" by Funkadelic, a couple of Bootsy 12"ers, "Real Men Wear Black"
and"Word Up" by Cameo, some Ohio Players, early Earth, Wind & Fire, far too
much Rick James, some George Clinton solo stuff [been playing "Hey
Man...Smell My Finger" a lot].  There's also a CD of early Parliament
material cunningly called "The Early Years", which is rather good.  Oh, and
a mini album by the P-Funk All Stars.  And that's just the stuff I've
played this month which hasn't been filed away!

You had to ask!

Zeit

BREVARD, Adrian R. wrote:

> What about the Funk collection?  Any classic Cameo, Parliment, Slave,
> Bootsy etc.etc.,?
>
> Just curious....
>
> Ghost in the Ruins
>
> "Remember amigos, PBS sucks becuase its free!" - Johnny Bluejeans

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Tel: 0966-389732  Fax: 0131-467-1827