BOC: Radio air time

Goran Janicijevic goran.janicijevic at INFORMA.MK
Tue Jun 2 13:11:49 EDT 1998

Nick English[SMTP:nick at THECAMPUS.COM] wrote:

> Definitely sounds like you've got a DJ or an MD who knows his BOC.
> Call the station and inquire. You might make an ally who can keep
> them cutting up the airwaves in your area. Sigh. Wish we were all so
> lucky! I'd be surprised if one radio pro in this area could even name
> a BOC tune.

I remember 3-4 years ago, on Virgin, "The Reaper" was often on that radio (I suppose then was actual "The Workshop Of Telescopes" compilation). In one moment after the song, the DJ says to his guest in the studio: "Who the hell are Blue Oyster Cult??? Did you listen to something else of them but this song?" (The answer was, normally, "no".)

Aaarrrrgh, violent tendencies arose in my soul then!!! An illiterate DJ of a radio which has pretension to be the ultimate European rock radio station!!!