BOC-Locitcity (was: Re: HW: Smoke Dreams ICU)

Christian000Mumford mumford at ONLINE.NO
Thu Jun 4 18:37:30 EDT 1998

Jon Browne writes:

> >I was ill, my wife went to this.
> >Chris, this is where your signed Corum comes from.
> >smaller and smaller.
>

> Definitly. I was there too and had quite a long chat with Linda Moorcock!
>
> Si
>
> -----
> "I`ve got 'some' answers to 'most' of your questions!"
> The Alice Cooper Trivia File -
> http://village.vossnet.co.uk/s/sihalley/intro.html

Must be that Corum comic which has kept me awake all these nights (strange
lights and shrieking sounds emanating from the comix box :)

Chr.

ObCD: Magnog

"The future's so bright, I've got to wear a fucking welder's mask."
                - Fish