BOC:Astoria

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Fri Jun 5 00:38:24 EDT 1998

> > Theo wrote
> >
> > > Once they did I Feel Free for an encore
> >
> > When was this?  And is it on tape?
>
> Oh, man, it was many, many  moons ago, I'd guess around AoF.  I
> certainly do wish I had a tape of it.  BOC did the tune justice, and
> then some, incl. the harmony vocals from the beginning!
>

> theo

This brings up a question I'd like to ask all the 'elder statesmen'
of this list. I didn't see my first BOC concert till about '92. I've
seen them maybe six times now, but I've never seen them do a single
cover tune. Over the years, and aside from the ones already on
tape/record/CD, what covers have people seen BOC do?

--  Nick