Tape Swap / Beer Powered Noise Frenzy

Stuart Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sat Jun 6 18:23:55 EDT 1998

Well I got my CD(!) from The Gumby Man and I'm certainly enjoying
the rich diversity.  From Prince (hurrah!) to Johnny Cash to Danzig to
Gary Numan plus a lively Latin American section.

I haven't looked at the tracklisting yet, but it'll be posted on my
web page, along with details of the tape I sent to Brian Halligan tomorrow.
I'll post the page address then.

Spookily enough I'm working in London on September 11.  At least I've
got plenty time to start thinking up excuses for not being in the Pigeons!
Just kidding.  I'll try and make it.

Zeit

rich-l wrote:

> > > What are folks comments on the tapes they got through the tape swap?
> > > Christian sent me his - I think he liked it, but I'm not sure.  Maybe
> > > the Lawnmower Deth got to his head!
> And now...the moment you've all been waiting for...
>
> My new band, BEER POWERED NOISE FRENZY play the Pigeons, Romford Road,
> Stratford, London E15 on September the 11th.  (No excuses for not being
> there, you've had plenty time to cancel anything else that day...)
>>
> It's two quid on the door, proceeds to Cancer Research.  And the singer
> gets married the day after...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rich.
>
> ** "Snuffle, grunt" **