BOC: "No-Zilla"

Christian000Mumford mumford at ONLINE.NO
Thu Jun 11 12:00:26 EDT 1998

> >its on the alien four disc.
> >its an intro to one of the songs.
> >i've spoken with dave about it, and yes, he is (or was) a total ST nut.
> >rj
> >

> So, if we get a *Trek* guest for the con, he could be a happy bunnie,
huh?:)
> :)
>
> Ali

So if only we could get Bill Shatner to stand in for the late Bob
Calvert... we'd have one hell of a con....

"HEY! Mr... Tamboureeen Man!? Mr. Tamborine MAAAAAANN!!!!!!"

vs.

"I... WOULD have liked you... TO HAVE BEEN DEEP FROZEN TOO!!! yet -
WAITING! Still. As fresh.... in your FLESH!! FOR MY REEEETURN TO
EEEEEARRRGTTTHRGH!!!"

Shatner could do a CD of HW covers sold at the con... we could call it "The
Brainstormed Man" or something. Then spike Shatner's Evian water with LSD
before he goes onstage as Capt. Kirk. Lemmy and Ron could be Klingons (Dave
can be Khan, Nik a Ferengi(?)). A violently freaked out Shatner gets
restrained by the Klingons during the "Sonic Attack" encore (as read by
Nik)-

Erm. just aimless pondering. I'd definetly go to see that anyway.
Chr.

ObDamn: missing Douglas Adams signing - I would have gotten ye olde Infocom
Hitchiker's Guide set signed :(