BOC: "No-Zilla"

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jun 11 13:50:10 EDT 1998

Heh!   Can I take the filter header off this one and transfer it to the
Hawkwind side of the list - or do most folk read all messages anyhow!

ta
jill

Christian000Mumford writes:

> > >its on the alien four disc.
> > >its an intro to one of the songs.
> > >i've spoken with dave about it, and yes, he is (or was) a total ST nut.
> > >rj
> > >

> > So, if we get a *Trek* guest for the con, he could be a happy bunnie,
> huh?:)
> > :)
> >
> > Ali
> >

> So if only we could get Bill Shatner to stand in for the late Bob
> Calvert... we'd have one hell of a con....
>
> "HEY! Mr... Tamboureeen Man!? Mr. Tamborine MAAAAAANN!!!!!!"
>
> vs.
>
> "I... WOULD have liked you... TO HAVE BEEN DEEP FROZEN TOO!!! yet -
> WAITING! Still. As fresh.... in your FLESH!! FOR MY REEEETURN TO
> EEEEEARRRGTTTHRGH!!!"
>
> Shatner could do a CD of HW covers sold at the con... we could call it "The
> Brainstormed Man" or something. Then spike Shatner's Evian water with LSD
> before he goes onstage as Capt. Kirk. Lemmy and Ron could be Klingons (Dave
> can be Khan, Nik a Ferengi(?)). A violently freaked out Shatner gets
> restrained by the Klingons during the "Sonic Attack" encore (as read by
> Nik)-
>
> Erm. just aimless pondering. I'd definetly go to see that anyway.
> Chr.
>
> ObDamn: missing Douglas Adams signing - I would have gotten ye olde Infocom
> Hitchiker's Guide set signed :(

obvinyl> William S. Burroughs "Spare Ass Annie".  I thought Velvet
Underground were strange but this guy.....
J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk