BOC: Simpsons reference (was: Re: BOC: "No-Zilla")

Wed Jun 17 15:02:32 EDT 1998

> >I did - and vaguely remember the reference...  Mind you, the Simpsons
> >aren't,
> >Never have been, and probably never will be funny.  At all.
> >

> Yeah, the show is a little _too deep_ for some people.

What?  Of course it's not deep at all.  Unless you're replying to Rich's
post (which was a bit of a troll, face it Rich!) by suggesting he's shallow
for not sharing your tastes.  It's a deeply conservative show that
masquerades as being subversive, which is what I don't like about it.  It
does have some amusing gags, although they're mostly for geeks who can spot
the references :)

- Andy

ObCD: Rammstein - "Das Modell" (although the Windows game is crap)