OFF: CMC info

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Wed Jun 17 23:36:53 EDT 1998

There's a pretty interesting article on CMC Records in this month's
issue of 'Details' magazine (with Ben Affleck on the cover).
Unfortunately, BOC, Deep Purple, Motorhead and a few others get only
a name drop. The article is mainly about the label prez, his
philosophy, history in the music biz, etc.
I guess snippets of the article are a tiny bit condescening toward us
fans of the 'has-been' bands of the 70s and 80s, but overall the
piece is very well done.
My only gripe is that the above-mentioned bands got nothing more than
a mention, while the author talks in more detail with and about Judas
Priest, Loverboy, Vixen and Eddie Money.
It's a cool article that I think anyone on this list would get a kick
out of.
Four Stars. Joe Bob says check it out.

--  Nick