Deep Purple

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Tue Jun 23 07:08:41 EDT 1998

> Ya know, it's in southern New York, right near Corning.  Wouldn't be
> that bad a trip for ya.  Only reason I'm not going is  I'm seeing BOC
> the night before, and the MH/BOC gig [which also includes the
> remnants of Jefferson Starship] is expensive and I figure BOC might
> not play too long..  And I have to work that day so i figure I'll be
> too beat after the thurs. show.  Hope you can make it!
>
> theo

Unfortunately I can tell ya right now I won't be there. My wife and I
are buying a house, so money is tighter than hell right now! If not
for Father's Day, I still wouldn't have the new Deep Purple, and I'm
probably gonna have to wait till my birthday for the Molly Hatchet.
BTW, I'm from Endicott...and I understood the area you meant when I
said Upstate. I've just always said it that way, because when you
leave New York, Upstate means everything above NYC to most people!

--  Nick