ST: Tap into the Cult (Was Spinal Pap)

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 5 13:27:24 EST 1998

---Steven Davies-Morris <davmor at DELTANET.COM> saith unto us:
>You've got to think that some sort of Lollapalooza or Ozzfest parody
>featuring Spinal Tap would work really well.

I reckon you could probably include Ozzy and WASP on the "TapFest"
("TarpFest", "PapFest", "Real Rock Legends Revival"???).  Ahem.

---Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM wrote:
> Are we going to expand this as a regular point of discussion amongst
the
> group?

I wonder do questions like this come up for Uriah Heep, Black Sabbath,
Status Quo, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, DEEP PURPLE, Dio,
AC/DC, Cher, Tina Turner, Diana Ross, Tom Jones, Rolling Stones, Frank
Sinatra, Chuck Berry, Cliff Richard, Little Richard and Fleetwood Mac
fans????  Ahem.

---Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM spake thusly:
>What's the point, when we can always talk about the Blue Oyster Cult?
:))))

Bad bad bad bad man.  He's the _baaaaad_ man, mommy.

Well, you have to take tea, so won't you take it with me, what a gay
time it shall be.