HW: Oh dear god NO!!!

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Mon Mar 9 14:31:00 EST 1998

Hi

At 18:51 09.03.98 +0000, you wrote:
>it's time to email them and get the page updated!

Thats it. Chris Tate and Dave Brock are the owners of this site and  I
suppose that they have no time to update the site or they have forgotten
their own site. Who knows

btw: Star_Rats told me a couple of days ago, that it looks not good for
WWW.HAWKWIND.COM comming back. The reason seems to be money problems.

I really hope that this very informative site will be online some day

Bernhard