HW: Oh dear god NO!!!

Mon Mar 9 14:40:55 EST 1998

On Monday, March 09, 1998 7:31 PM, Bernhard Pospiech
[SMTP:bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE] wrote:

> btw: Star_Rats told me a couple of days ago, that it looks not good for
> WWW.HAWKWIND.COM comming back. The reason seems to be money problems.

Yeah right.  How much does it cost to host a website that size?  Sod all is
the answer.  Unless Dale was charging top whack for his little Java
scriptlets! :)

Heck, I'd host it on my site for nothing (I'm sure I've got loads of my
free 10 MByte left :)

-Andy