WAY OFF: Jobhunting (need heeeeelp !!!)

Alex S. Garcia asg at LAGUNA.COM.MX
Mon Mar 9 18:46:39 EST 1998

Hey folks, it recently struck me that maybe some of you could help me out
here. I know this is totally off topic, and I apologize, but I'm getting
kinda desperate here - and I promise never to do this again :-o

See, I've been looking for a job in the States for months, but it's hard
when you're stuck out in Mexico, in the middle of nowhere. I hate it here
and it's been driving me nuts for the last 5 months or so, and I'm not sure
I can take this situation much longer. But before I go back to the States,
for "visa" reasons, I need to find a job first. So, if any of you can help
me here, I'd really, really, REALLY appreciate it !!! :-o

The only problem is that, to get the H1B visa I need, I have to find a job
related to the field in which I graduated - that is, literature. Which
basically means anything related to writing (which is fine with me - just
not the easiest kind of job to find). If any of you know of an
opportunity... please let me know. My resume is available upon request.

*praying for a miracle*

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/