HW: Oh dear god NO!!!

Andrew Dawson adawson at CLARA.NET
Tue Mar 10 15:05:25 EST 1998

At 12:18 10/03/98 -0000, Andy Gilham wrote:

>Well, I did e-mail the Actonium one, time will tell!  Meanwhile (in case
>there's anyone who doesn't know), for historical HW stuff, Frank's "Golden
>Void" (http://www.enteract.com/~weil/golden_void.html) is pretty hard to
>top, and Paul's "Sonique" page
>(http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique/Hawkwind/) is there too of course  -
>but I think what we miss from hawkwind.com is the EBS release dates, the
>previews of albums covers, stuff like that.
>
>-Andy
>
>--
>mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.gilham

Hi there,
I have been lurking here for a few weeks now so its about time I said
something <g>.
I have a web site (See sig) dedicated to the Hawksters. It is basically a
worldwide discography
of all Hawkwind's album and CD releases giving record labels, catalogue
numbers, release dates
country of origin ets as well as scans of (nearly) all the album sleeves
and variations. A singles
discography will follow as soon as I get more web space.
Take a look and let me know what you think.

Andy

Andrew Dawson
adawson at clara.net
http://home.clara.net/adawson