HW: misc

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Sun Mar 22 08:50:53 EST 1998

Dan Witt wrote:

> I see strange daze is advertised as being from August 13 through August
> 16(four daze?). Is there going to be music for four daze or is the
> campground just going to availabe to strange dazers for an extra 2 daze?
> Are tickets going on sale soon?
>
> I anticipate this years audience to be bigger than last years and I want
> to lock in my tickets as soon as able.

the audience WILL most likely be a bit larger.   but there is no way that
they will sell out.
not possible.  but i, and many other people on this list, will find out when
they go on sale as soon as they do, and you can count on it being posted to
this list asap.
as for the extra daze?  dunno.  but if im gonna drive all that distance, the
longer the better.

i hope to see the same faces this year in the crowd (+).  i plan to keep my
head more or less in THIS plane of existence, so i imagine i _may_ be able
to hold coherent conversation. last year i left the fest feeling a bit
embarrassed, as i got so brain-fried that
i could scarcely communicate.  i don't normally party, so it all hit me
pretty hard.

anyway, i imagine security this year will be at least a little tighter.
rj