HW: Distant Horizons for sale

Bryan Young blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM
Mon Mar 30 00:00:09 EST 1998

I've got a friend who's got two copies of "Distant Horizons" -- brand
new and still sealed.  And he's selling them up here in Canada, so that
means your price in US dollars is quite a bit less.

$28 Canadian includes shipping worldwide.  If you check out the exchange
rate at
http://www.oanda.com/cgi-bin/ncc
then you'll find that $19.75 (US) is all that it takes.

If you're interested, please email me privately.  It's really an awesome
album (my opinion) and I think that this is a pretty good price.

Thanks.
Bryan

Bryan Young        CANADA        blyoung AT bigfoot DOT com
 http://www.geocities.com/Area51/7118      SF Reading Club
 http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6568             Hawkwind
 http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/6878    IFHL-FLA