More HF

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Mar 30 09:37:09 EST 1998

Uh some random quickies.

Great review Torgo, only you can write one of these things and never
mention the album.  The old man was familiar though, Swartz by chance?
8>)

Harvest Moon will be the defining BOC classic from this one, is there
any doubt.

Only PUD keeps this from being a perfect album.  I just don't get
motivated for PUD.

Hammer Back will be a fun song to hear live.

HF is still stuck in the player and will remain so at least until April
7th when Sav's Wake of Magellan is supposed to be released state side.
HF will still get daily play though.

Outta here

Ghost in the Ruins

"I everything triple ripple vanilla road monkey."  Uncle Creamy