Off: Fresh Meat!

Mon Mar 30 10:53:50 EST 1998

>John Swartz maintains the BOC FAQ which is an excellent source of
material on the band.  He also maintains similar info on the Brain
Surgeons, Al Bouchard's new band.

Thanks for the plug AB.  The info I maintain on the Brain Surgeons isn't
quite the same as the BOC FAQ (that's Frequently Asked Questions about
Blue Oyster Cult).  The BOC FAQ was put together with the help of many
folks, an represents almost a reference guide on BOC stuff (and, I don't
claim to have been the source of all of the information contained within
it - far from it).  My tBS (the Brain Surgeons) info, on the otherhand,
is a website that is much more done by myself, and definitely fan-based
and represents the rantings of this maniacal tBS fan.  Anyway, you can
check out all of these things at my BOC and tBS webpages:

http://members.aol.com/bocfaqman

http://members.aol.com/tbspostop

Enjoy!

John