Followup to New on the List

bryan allen ballen at UP.NET
Tue Mar 31 17:50:32 EST 1998

I dont see how ya can try to pin down a meaning so precicely in a song. I
mean the artists intent is important but what the song means to me as an
individual is whats important to me. If im a wife beater or a beaten wife
or a child in a violent household all these individuals would interpret the
song different because their reality is different. I love getting to the
bottom of a lyric especially a cult lyric but i think there is room for and
individuals reality to influence what it means to them.