HW: Tubby Tour '98

Alun Hughes a.hughes at NEWI.AC.UK
Tue May 5 12:49:56 EDT 1998

Yes indeed, that looks suspiciously like a Teletubby Sponge. My children have one, though they have ripped its arms off by now. It features a removeable sponge insert in the centre of the chest. I won it at their school bingo (don't ask).

Teletubbies say Gabba Gabba Hey!

Alun

>>> Stephen Lindsey <stephen at SPATIALWARE.COM> 05/05/98 17:24 >>>
>
> On Mon, 4 May 1998, Kevin Perry wrote:
>
> > I forwarded the Tubby Tour news to a friend who saw HW at Oxford on the DH
> > tour, and he reminded me that there was something that looked very much like
> > a Teletubby painted on one of the speaker cabs...
>
> Indeed, if you look at the 5th photo on this page here
>
> http://www.rdg.ac.uk/~keswrims/hat.htm
>
> then all (if not some) will be revealed
>
> Mike w

Well I can't really figure out where teh teletubby is, but my god, pics
of a bunch of our UK brethren. Been talking to some of these
people for 7 years or so, and now I finally get to see what you all look like !
Thanks Mike !

Cheers,
Steve L