OFF: Y&T Question and.......

Ted talger at PIPELINE.COM
Tue May 5 18:27:59 EDT 1998

AB sez
>Darn you read and type to fast for me Ted.  When I first saw this post I
>was gonna shout out Y&T Live on Metal Blade.  My first association with
>the band.  Great album, has cuts from everywhere up through what most
>people belived to be the last album, Ten.  Original poster, don't know
>how you feel about Live albums but this one is a killer.

Hey Ghost....check out this posting to the FW ng from someone at
Metal Blade records.....

AUGUST 11th-POUND HOUND-"Massive grooves From The Electric Church"
                     MERCYFUL FATE-"In The Shadows" (reissue)
                     Y&T-"Yesterday And Today Live" (reissue)

now, I don't have to tell you what this Pound Hound disc is, do I?

Ted