OFF: Re: No Godzilla in Godzilla!

Thomas Nelson tnelson at HUMBOLDT.K12.CA.US
Thu May 7 11:37:41 EDT 1998

Subject: Re: No Godzilla in Godzilla!

While we're on the subject, does anybody know if all the recent
Japanese Godzilla flicks will ever be officially released here in the
U.S.?

Tristar has just released  Godzilla vs King Ghidrah (90's version) and
Godzilla vs Mothra : Battle for the Earth (also 90's version).  These are
the dubbed versions that have been available in England for a while.  The
dubbing really isn't that good on them.  I've heard they are available at
Blockbuster.

There is no schedule for the other movies:  Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla (a
great 90's update), G vs Space Godzilla, and G vs Destroyah.

Just thought you would want to know.

The Gumby Man is out.

Thomas Nelson
8th Grade Core Teacher
McKinleyville Middle School

A Deep Thought by Jack Handey:
        "I bet one legend that keeps recurring throughout history,
         in every culture, is the story of Popeye."