OFF: Pound Hound

Ted talger at PIPELINE.COM
Fri May 8 15:36:14 EDT 1998

AB sez
>They basically had an album in their pocket when the record label
>courting began.  Don't think it will take them long to put 10-12 songs
>on a disc.

could be.... for some reason I had the impression that they were going
to work on fresh material

>who BTW has finally finished your Sava tape, just trying to find my Damn
>KX concert tape list to see if you want any of those shows...

whoops.... guess that means I oughta get started on your CD then, huh?
right after I get the CDs done for Bolle and another friend of mine....
where DOES the time go?

I'm kind of dreading this.... never realized how time consuming it was
going to be to try and manipulate a 200meg audio file with only 64meg
of RAM!

Ted