HW: SD98/...US Tour???

antisol _8 antisol at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon May 11 18:16:21 EDT 1998

In the week or so before the Strange Daze fest. in NY, didn't Hawkwind
play in NY city and Chicago? Does anyone know if they will  be playing
anywhere else than Ohio this time It would be nice if they had a gig in
Boston, as I can think of a great number of people offhand who would go
to see them. I could even assist them in organising a show in the area.
I can think of several clubs they'd have no trouble getting into, esp.
the Emerald Isle where a friend of mine (his dad owns the place)
frequently puts together shows with small crowds of about 30-60. wishful
thinking...