HW: Time of the Hawklords

Hawklord57 Hawklord57 at AOL.COM
Mon May 11 23:51:08 EDT 1998

Hello all Hawklords and Hawkladies,

I have recently come across a rare find. I have a copy of a paperback book
titled Time of the Hawklords, by Moorcock and Butterworth.
It is published by Warner Books, seems the print date is 1976.  It is in very
good condition.
What might this be worth?  I would be willing to trade this, but I need an
idea of what should ask.  Any and all offers will be entertained.  I am not
going to hold an auction or anything like that, if interested , email
privately.  In about a week, I will consider the offers, and decide which is
best.  Actually I am trading this, because they had 2 copies where I found it,
and bought both!

As always,
Lost in Space

Duane