No subject

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue May 12 09:56:25 EDT 1998

>LOT better than at the summerdaze concert last july, although two cheap solos
during a less-than-an-hour set is still fuckin' LAME!!!

Not a real good time it seems.  Can't really do much in 60 minutes.  If
they had played the Vigil though show would have been worth every penny.

>allen lanier looked haggard per usual but they killed for a saturday
afternoon!!!

Hehehehehe... I think the "Haggard Look" works well for Allen.  Gotta
admit he ain't no more haggard looking now than he was say five years
ago, about the same.

L8er

Ghost in the Ruins

"In the night I heard a whisper