OFF: New Deep Purple

Stuart Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Thu May 14 20:20:14 EDT 1998

Well it is good (and I spak as a major Blackmore fan.  The great thing
is in these technologically advance days is - they're posting the tracks
on the web site in advance of the release.  They're doing it gradually so point
a bookmark to

 http://www.deep-purple.com/

Zeit

E-zine:                 http://zeitgeist-scot.com/