OFF: was MM, now SunDial

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Fri May 15 12:44:57 EDT 1998

On Thu, 14 May 1998, Keith Henderson wrote:

> OK, I did some searching, and have come up with some info.  The one I was
> talking about (which I assume you were too, although I couldn't find a track
> list to confirm the presence of 'Circle Sky') was 'All Aboard the Mind
> Train' by the group 'Modern Art.'  It was recorded in 1989, shortly before
> the formation of SunDial proper, but was not released on CD until 1994,
> after Gary Ramon had the tapes cleaned up.
>
> I found it on several of the major online stores, usu. listed as 'backorder'
> and for some exhorbitant price, like $32-$40.  But then, I discovered that
> both Cranium (in NZ) and Delerium (in the UK) both list it for reasonable
> prices (US$18 and UKP12, respectively).  Those places should be the best
> sources for it, and I think I may order one myself now, as it may disappear
> soon.  Strangely, RPM doesn't list it. :(  (The copy I saw was at Mod Lang
> in Berkeley, CA, and I ain't going back out there just for this CD!)

I have this CD.  I bought it mail-order, along with the GaAs reissues of
_Other Way Out_ and _Return Journey_ for about $10 apiece.  The
mail-order source had the same address in Indianapolis as GaAs records.
I can try and chase down their catalogue tonight, if anyone is
interested.  Alternatively, you can do a search of the BOC-L online
archives; I believe Captain Cloud originally posted the details.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Free, _Free At Last_

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time"
        --- James Marshall Hendrix