HW: Private HAWKWIND gig

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri May 15 15:32:00 EDT 1998

Kevin said...

>> Lets start: I would pay 50$ or maybe 30 Pounds, and yes, I would
>> do as much as possible to get to this gig and make it happen.
>>
>> WHO ELSE ?????
>
>Well, I most likely wouldn't be able to attend, but I sure would be willing
>to toss in $50.

I'm pretty much w/ Kevin.  I would certainly do my best to find a way of
getting to the UK for such an event.  But evenso, I'd put in $50 just for
this event to *happen*, as long as someone was prepared to record the event
and distribute tapes [or perhaps videos (NTSC please)] to those who
contributed but could not attend in person.  To reach a larger segment of
boc-l, I think you'd need to have this in place, so people get something for
their contributions.

Great idea, BTW.

Keith H. (FAA)