HW: Private HAWKWIND gig

David Greenhalgh d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Sat May 16 03:02:59 EDT 1998

Bernhard Pospiech wrote:

> OK folks
>
> Mike and me have started this thread
>
> But now I'd like to know who really would pay a handfull bucks to see our
> band playing live in mybe an old English castle.

I only joined this list a week ago and already it costs me money!  I'll pay.

> And, this is the main question: Who would do the organization?

I've done some small time promoting in the distant past,  so I'll help if I
can.

DaveG

PS I've got a spare copy of Queens of Deleria (paperback sequel to Time
of......)  is anyone interested in swapping for a copy of Time of..?  Paperback
is fine.