HW: Private HAWKWIND gig

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Sat May 16 09:15:27 EDT 1998

Hi

>Ich auch.  But do we know how much it costs to get HW to play?  >And do we
know how we would get PA, lights, etc.?

I do not know but I have got a video where HW played in a pub called
BEEHIVE in BRIDPORT on 10.03.1989.

They didn't have much lights and PA. I think that we can take the PA which
belongs to the band and some coloured torches. We do not need to fill the
MADISONS SQUARE GARDEN with sound.

Someone who has got very good contact to the band should ask how much money
they need to give small and private gigs for the real HARDCORE fans (in
London of course to make things easy for the band)

Bernhard