OFF: Dueling Festivals

M S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Wed May 20 05:28:09 EDT 1998

On Wed, 20 May 1998, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

> "Andy Gilham" <Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM> wrote:
> > And the Mediaeval Baebes are at Glasto, but let's keep
> > this serious shall we :)
>
>      Actually, I've been meaning to find out when the Mediaeval Baebes are
> playing, since they indeed sound like a laugh!

And verily one of the leaders of the Babes was in Miranda Sex Garden, who
were a brilliant band, evolving from Madrigals to industrial noise. And I
heard them, and they were good. Now they're rubbish and should be avoided
at all costs. If it is of any interest then MB are playing in guildford on
weds 27th, so they might be doing a tour. I'm going just so I can feel
completely out of place, in a venue I last went to to see HW. Look I've
almost made this post on topic.

Mike w