OFF: Tape Swap

Thu May 21 04:15:14 EDT 1998

> Wait, a minute. I don't get what's going on about the track
> listing. Are we
> supposed to write down the names of the songs (w/out the artists) on a
> separate sheet of paper and leave the j-card blank?
>
> Chuck

Oh, whatever - the idea ws to keep the artists' names off in case anyone
might be biased against them - "listen without prejudice" as George Michael
might say.  Whether you write it on a separate sheet, or on the card, or
what, isn't important.  In fact the track titles themselves aren't *that*
important!  It's what's on the tape that counts.

- Andy