HW: Private gig

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Sat May 30 19:38:48 EDT 1998

Keith Henderson writes:

> items (CDs, etc.) that anyone can bid on, the proceeds going to pay to bring
> the bands overseas, etc.
>
> I dunno, could we do something like this, above and beyond (or perhaps as

There was a raffle of various stuff at the original Hawkon in Leeds - no
reason why such a thing couldn't be organised if we get this gig set up.

In fact, thinking about it even as I type this, if Ron Tree brought his
Robot along and we did manage to tie this gig into a SF convention then
I guess he wouldn't have too much trouble auctioning it off!   In fact
thinking further along the same lines - SF cons occasionally have art
exhibitions which are later sold off by auction - just imagine some
real Hawkwind artwork up there amongst it all.......

jill

ObCommutingProblems> Leave house with bicycle.   Trip over bicycle.
Mangle back wheel.   Take taxi to work 8-((

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk