HW:Under the Sun

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed Nov 4 20:15:47 EST 1998

Al gives us the inside scoop...

>During the late 70's I was involved in the local rock scene in Telford
>Shropshire .

<snip>

Thanks man...A few years ago, I had seen the name 'Under the Sun' appear
somewhere with a strong recommendation in the 'space' arena.  I remember
then searching the web for any more info on them, but came up with some band
from Texas that wasn't remotely in the right category.

So just be aware that there's another band called 'Under the Sun' that has
no connection with the Telford guys.

So, are there any recordings of the Telford UtS available anywhere??

Yours in Space...Keith H. (FAA)

ObCD:  We - Wooferwheels