OFF: Silver Apples

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Nov 10 13:57:34 EST 1998

Hi Folks...

I have just seen some tragic news about Silver Apples.  To me, the info
seemed truthful as opposed to some internet hoax.  To be honest, I haven't
heard this band, though with some increased discussion lately on various
lists, have started to look seriously at their albums in the bins...I just
don't know which to start with.

Anyway, there apparently was a serious traffic accident that has left one of
the band members (Simeon I believe is his name) paralyzed, at least
temporarily.  In any case, his musical career is apparently finished, as
walking again is now his main focus.

Sorry to darken your day.

Keith H. (FAA)