BOC: Jason's Questions

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Thu Nov 12 22:46:59 EST 1998

> BOC KBFH shows, NOT just the '86 broadcast - I think the reason that
> came up was because of the anticipation of having "Wings of Mercury" on
> this disc, and that song came from the '86 broadcast.

I want 'Wings of Mercury'! If it's on this mythical KBFH disc,
they've got my 13 bucks! I used to have it on a bootleg of an '86
show (Opening for...yuck...Rush in Binghamton) and I loved it!

I believe it was written for the 'Hearin' Aid' project. Does anybody
know why it eventually wasn't included on that album?

--  Nick