HW: Interstellar Overdrive

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Nov 26 09:40:20 EST 1998

Just got the package. I haven't had time to review the book but I've
whipped out the CD and given it a spin. It has two tracks:

Intersteallar Overdrive
Hyperdrive Reprise

The first is a fairly faithful rendition of the Pink Floyd classic
though with unmistakeably Hawkwind overtones. The second begins as an
industrial track reminiscent of much on the 90's albums and is pretty
much tantamount to yet another synth noodling effort. Later on the track
slows better and ends in a reprise of the first track. Space is Their
Palestine it ain't.

FoFP