SV: OFF: Help with Scandinavian space/psych

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Oct 1 08:21:32 EDT 1998

In article <002d01bded1e$f702ce80$18cc143e at peace-of-mind>, Henrik
Hallgren <henrik at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM> writes
>Hi there!
>
>I´ve supplied some details below.
>

>>Hej Folks...
>>
>>As I said earlier, I'd be coming to you for help on starting my efforts
>>towards a Scandinavian space/psych/electronic/ambient artist map.

If you ever find anything by the Baby Grandmothers (out of Stockholm
'67) give me a shout. They only had one legit released single out to the
best of my knowledge but I understand some lives tapes exist.
They sound like Blue Cheer/Hendrix.
--
Jon