BOC: Binghamton Gig (and Golf)

Torgo Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 2 15:27:38 EDT 1998

Hi kids:

Regarding the Binghamton Gig, Theo's directions that were originally my
directions are pretty acurate. I totally flaked and was thinking about a
different club down in Binghamton. Thanks Theo, now I won't go to the
wrong place (DOH!).

Anyway, the BEST radio station in the Binghamton Area (KGB FM) has been
playing "Live For Me" fairly often lately and today after they played it
they talked about the gig a bit. The opening act is "XXX", probably a
local act. Tickets are 15 bucks in advance and 18 bucks at the door. Not
complaining or anything, 18 bucks for BOC is still a pretty cheap date,
but considering the New Hartford gig was 10 bucks it sure hits the
wallet harder. Hi Ho.

Maybe Live for Me is doing well enough in the Binghamton Area that they
hiked the price up. Who can say?

More than likely I will be at the show. Nick, are you going for sure?

(and then Theo said...)

>Hey, when are we gonna get together for a round?  I didn't know you
>were a duffer.  Played 18 yesterday after work...

I only took up the sport a few months ago, so naturally I am hooked and
it is allI think about. My shots range from brilliant shots that would
make Tiger Woods cream 'em to slices that kill people 4 fairways over. I
am pretty inconsistent, but I have a great time whether I do good or
bad. Talk to me come springtime Theo, It'd be kinda cool to have a BOC
OPEN or something. Maybe we could get Brian and Jason to slap a few
around too.

And in order to tie the golf thing back in with BOC content....

It was suggested to me to mark my balls (golf that is) with a magic
marker for easy identification. A buddy of mine uses his initials, and I
do that myself on some of mine. But when I want a little good luck on
the course..... yep.... I use a good old BOC symbol. :^)

Lurkin' again...

Torgo has left the building.......
Torgo at norwich.net     DrTorgo at hotmail.com
http://welcome.to/torgos