Metallica cover

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Tue Oct 6 14:09:57 EDT 1998

At 06:06 PM 10/6/98 +0100, you wrote:
>What they're doing is reissuing the Garge Days EP and recording five new
>tracks to make it a full length album and putting all the cover versions
>that appeared as single B-sides on it.

Hm.... sounds a bit like _Malpractice_ doesn't it?
 heheh

Jason
NP: tBS in Ithaca 12.26.97

Also, for BOC-related coincidences.  check out the Addicted to Noise User
Feedback page. [watch the needle on self-promoto-gram rocket]  It starts
with the title "No Summer of Love"  and the following letter (the very
first) is by yours truly.  Only real connection is the title to "TAtSoL"
and that they subtitled the quip in a complementary way.  (Rock Critic
stardom, here I come! (insert insipid insane cackle here... or better yet
"Easy Moneys" laughing box end.)