HW:Was Live Chronicles(Now Anthology reissue)

LN1GJT Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Thu Oct 8 08:36:26 EDT 1998

Rich writes:

>Well it started as Live Chronicles, and now it's anthology..hehe...no
>its both ;-)
>
>I didn't look what the bonus trax were on either the castle reissue of
>Live Chronicles, or The Anthology reissue.  Anyone care to pop into a
>record shop and enlighten us about the track listings.
>
>Rich

I was in HMV on Oxford St. last month, and they have a CD listening facility.
Anyhow, I checked out the new re-issue of Live Chronicles,  and surprise
surprise............well, there were NO surprises!  All re-issued stuff!

I can't recall, but maybe one or two of the trax were from the BBC 1988
"In-concert". Needless to say, I didn't bother parting with my hard earned 15
quid!

Guy