HW: Live Chronicles

Andrew Dawson adawson at CLARA.NET
Thu Oct 8 14:37:20 EDT 1998

At 17:20 07/10/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Well, I've got three versions.  The original, the Castle reissue and the
>latest with bonus CD.  The Chronicles set has stayed the same over the
>releases I have and the track listing is on the Hawkwind page of my e-zine.
> Click below, then choose Record Hunter.  The latest is probably the best
>because you get the bonus CD and it's at mid-price.

Hi folks,
thought you might be interested in these little gems.
Just received 2 "mastering reference" CD roms of Live Chronicles and the
bonus CD.

The discs have no labels just handwritten artist and title in felt tip pen
with a recording date given as 26.7.98.

The sleeves are printed gatefolds with disc information on the front and
track listing on the reverse.

Disc 1

Client: Renaissance
Artist: Hawkwind