HW: Webring

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Mon Oct 12 11:42:42 EDT 1998

> Some time ago someone posted a list of all HW related web sites, and
the
> constitution of a ring of these sites was viewed as a possibility; I
found more
> tech news about that at <http://www.webring.com>; if the web creators
agree we
> could be part of this listing;  for example you can browse the Pink
Floyd ring
> at <http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=pinkfloyd;list>
> Being part of the Music index of webrings also implies having
neighboors like
> Spice Girls or AccordeonI

A few of us posted the site lists, and I suggested the webring.  (At
least I think it was me.  I meant to, anyway. :-)  I posted some
proposed images and miscellaneous other webring bits, but it kind of
fell by the wayside due to serious lack of time on my part.

That, by  the way, is why my Golden Void site hasn't been updated much
lately.  Between new job responsibilities, a new house, a new marriage,
and being out of town quite a bit, I just haven't had the time to put in
that I would like.  I'm planning a major revamp of my site later this
year.

Anyway, I still think a Hawkwind webring would be a good idea.  Also,
Paul Ward and I should try to finish up our ideas about putting a
Hawkwind link server on the web.  So many bytes, so little time...

Frank

---
Interviewer: So you are the camp co-ordinator.  What does
that entail?  Venture Scout: Well, basically, I co-ordinate
the camp.        -- "8.15 From Manchester", BBC1 TV
        Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com
   phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240